This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Tilda with Chanel

Hi everyone, today I want to show you my newest creation I made with one of the new cuties from Magnolia. I used 'Tilda with Chanel the Puppy'. Also the papers I used for the background is from Magnolia. I used 'Vintage Tulip'.


The coloration is made with Distress Inks. I surrounded the image with some Swirl Stamps from Stempelglede.


For the embellishing I used some Magnolia Barley, and some Marianne D Roses. I added a hidden tag made with the Magnolia DooHickey 'So Wrapped Lovely' and two shapes of the 'Tea Label Shapes'. And I also addes few 'Flat Backed Pearls Kiwi'.

Thank you so much for looking. Don't miss the fabulous Sales going on currently!

Have a happy day,
Hugs, Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment