This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 26 April 2014

Wild About You

Hi :)
Kathy here with a card  I made using an adorable image by Rachelle Anne Miller called Wild About You.  I thought this giraffe would make a very cute baby card and I decided to colour him "normal" giraffe colours, so that it could be used for a baby boy or girl.  But I think he would be super-cute coloured pink or blue too!


The sentiment, and a few others, come with the image which is great. I coloured it with my copics and used a little antique linen Distress Ink around the edge.
The paper is from a Crate Paper pad called Little Bo Peep. I've also used a couple of mini open yellow roses and some flat backed pearls.

Thanks for dropping by today
Kathy
Stamping Still

No comments:

Post a Comment