This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Puppy Love


Morning Everyone,

I am go in love with this gorgeous couple called Puppy Love by Saturated Canary, aren't they just the cutest couple.

The papers are a mix using My Minds Eye Cupid Arrow and Magnolia 12x12 Peaceful, which incidentally is currently on sale, love the pink and grey tones and I have created with this mix of papers.



I have coloured with Distress Markers and added some shabby pink frantage around the image.  This stamp can be used as I have or you could just stamp the boy or the girl seperately.


I have used a few dies:-
Marianne Design Anja's Border LR0300   (for the shaped edge at the top of the card)


I have added a heart charm in the flower arrangement and some Marianne Design pearl flourishes to the butterfly on the left.


The black lace is by Kaisercraft available HERE.

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment: