This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Salute Tilda

Hello and good morning everyone! Great to see you here! Today I want to show you some inspiration I recently made with one of the newest Magnolia images from the Sea Breeze Collection; 'Salute Tilda' is one of my favorites from the new cuties. I colored her up with Copics. For the background I used the Magnolia Blue Romance paper.


As you can see on the close up below I masked this sweetie and added the 'Ocean Map' stamp over her with Distess Ink Pad Tea Dye. On her right side I added the knot from the 'Fish Kit'. Love this effect. On my card I also used some Magnolia DooHickeys; the 'Flags' and the 'Scalloped Tag', both currently out of stock, but I am sure Nikki will have them again after her holidays. The one Wooden Flourishes Border is perfect to this card with the maritime theme as it looks like a wave. I added some Fran'tage on it before. Around the image I also glued some Gems


Well, I hope I were able to give you some inspiration and feel in the mood to go maritime now too :o). Thank you so much for looking! Wish you a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful - love the bright colors, fran-tage, swirls and all - what a cute little card it is! :)

    ReplyDelete