This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 22 August 2013

Runaway Bride

Hello everyone, today I want to show you a card I recently made with sweet Runaway Bride Tilda from the Magnolia Special Moments Collection. I coloured her with Copics. The papers I used for my card are from Kaisercraft '75 Cents'. Love this papers, my favorites at the moment!



I also used some Magnolia DooHickeys for my card; 'Scalloped Tag' and 'Doily Flowers'. Both of them are currently out of stock, but I am sure Nikki will have them in store soon again. Another one I used is 'Tilda Doily'. I embellished my card with some White Web Ribbon, some Kaisercraft white lace and a wooden heart border. I added some shabby white Frantage onto it, and onto the image as well. The little sweet Marianne D charm from the Fabulous Happy Days set is a perfect match to my card. I also added some Flat Back Pearls Kiwi onto the image.


And here below you can see the inside of my card. The paper is from the same pad Kaisercraft '75 Cents'. And I used Mini Runaway Bride Tilda, coloured with Copics too.



I hope I was able to give you some inspiration. Thank you so much for looking!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

1 comment: