This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 29 August 2013

Elsie and Mouse

Hello and Good Morning everyone! Today I have a card to share with you I made for a good friend; Aless... she already received it as her birthday was last week, so I can show it here now :o).

I made my project with sweet 'Elsie and Mouse' from Wild Rose Studio'. I coloured this image with Copics.The background papers I used for my card are from Kaisercraft 'Porcelain Rose'.


I added some Wooden Flourishes onto my card; 'Antique Corners' and 'Borders'. I added some Frantage onto them. Further goodies I used are: some white lace from 'Lace Pack White', some light pink Web Ribbon, Marianne D Text Ribbon - Happy Birthday, Prima Wood Buttons - the ones I used are 'Lifetime', different Craft Flowers and some Flat Backed Pearls.


Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

1 comment: