This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 1 August 2013

Barkley - Let it Snow

Hello and good morning everyone, while it was so hot outside I enjoyed so much to create this winter themed project :o). I used one of the new sweeties from Crafter's Companion Barkley collection. This one is 'Let it Snow' and it comes together with three different sentiments which is just great. I coloured this cute image with Copics. The papers I used for my card is from Prima Zephyr. Not a wintery paper but as you can see very useable for this theme too.


I decorated my card with some snowflakes I die cutted with the Whiff of Joy snowflake trio die set. Then I added some clear flat acrylic round gems and a snowflake charm. The lace I used is stamped and white embossed. It is from Kaiserkraft - Delicate Lace and gives a great effect to each project.


Wish you a wonderful day now. Thank you very much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous hun, he and his other pals in rubber are on my wish list. And that snow looks so inviting, I could just dip my toes in it right now xx

    ReplyDelete