This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 21 August 2013

another Drozy's Darling...

Good morning everyone are you having a good week so far...my card for today is using this super cute little sweetie...shes a CC Designs stamp called Drozy's Darlings White isn't she a real cutie...I coloured her with my distress inks and teamed up with some papers from another new pad...these are from the stunning Teresa Collins 6x6" Paper Pad - Stationary Noted...its so gorgeous...I finished with some flowers and a tag cut from the same pad and a bow made with Organza Ribbon - White (25mm Wide), I love this ribbon because its wired and its so easy to make a perfect fluffy bow every time and if it gets crushed it can be reshaped...all the details are on my blog and don't forget the Bunny Zoe's Crafts candy is still running so pop on over to join in the link is at the top of my sidebar...enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

1 comment: