This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 28 July 2013

Emily Vacuuming...


Good morning everyone I hope your not being to badly affected by the storms we are having and are having a fantastic weekend...I have been missing for the last week as my laptop broke down, a long long story so instead I will get onto the details of my card for today is using this oh so cute stamp by Wild Rose Studio...shes called Emily Vacuuming and I coloured her with my usual distress inks...the fabulous papers are from the gorgeous Glitz 6x6" Paper Pack - Colour Me Happy really happy bright colours arent they...the tag is from the same pad too...I added a bow made from lush Organza Ribbon - Lime (25mm Wide) and finished with a selection of Buttons...all the details are on my blog as always...whatever your up to today have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

3 comments:

  1. Aww such a cute image and card reminds me of my near 3yr old grand daughter....lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgoeus, gorgeous! Love those papers and what a cute stamp! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo stunning card! Love this image, beautiful colouring and paper is adorable!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete