This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 8 June 2013

Ratatouille

Hello and good morning everyone, Karina here to show you some inspiration I recently made. This time I used one of the Saturated Canary Sweeties. This one I played with is 'Ratatouille'. Isn't this image just too cute? Love it! I coloured her with Copics.



The papers I used for the background is from My Mind's Eye 'Lucky in Love' and I love the colours of the gorgeous papers inside. My fave colour combo at the moment; blue and pink tones. More items I used;


Thank you so much for your visit. Wish you a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

5 comments:

  1. Hi my dear friend,happy Saturday^_^
    What a gorgeous card,beautiful details^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card and such an adorable image and coloured so perfectly lovely layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete