This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 25 May 2013

Letter for you - A Bookmark

Hello everybody!
 
Franz here again with my weekly inspiration :)
I coloured with my Copics  a lovely image from C.C Design this week:

 
 This is her name: Letter for you and she's quite different from usual, in fact she's lying on the floor writing a letter, so funny!
 
I studied her a little bit and finally I decided that she would be perfect for a bookmark and I realized it with the the lovey papers from a set called Sweet Girl from Echo Park:

 
 
I also added some Light Pink Raffia Lace and the border is punched with the Edger Doily Lace  from Martha Stewart.
 
 
 I hope you liked it :)
 
Don't forget that we are having 15% off across the store this bank holiday weekend!
 
Hi there, We have 15% off across the store this bank holiday weekend.  Please post the attached pic on your blogs as soon as you can.... Thank you xxx Please can you add it to as a new post or a post you have scheduled.  Fingers crossed the weather cheers up or it's going to be a very soggy bank holiday.  Have a great weekend! Hugs, Nikki x
 
 thanks for your visit!

2 comments: