This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 19 April 2012

Whimsy April Sunshine

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re keeping well. This is Michele here and I would like to share with you a card that I’ve made using the beautiful Whimsy stamp April Sunshine.

DSCF1556

And here’s a close-up of the gorgeous image. I’ve also used on my card the new sentiments range from Whimsy called Everyday Sayings Notables 4 that will also be available from 23rd April.

Untitled-42

The DP is a mixture Roses from Cart-Us and Prima and I’ve distressed the edges and then inked them up using Brushed Corduroy.

The gorgeous Prima Petal Pins – Iced and Pearl Brads - Ice Green are both available right here at Bunny Zoe Crafts.

signature

1 comment:

  1. Its stunning !Love all the details and you have coloured the image beautifully !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete