This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 28 January 2012

Sabine watching the snow fall

Hi dear fellow crafters. Hope you're doing fine. Today I want to show you a wintery card I made with this cutie stamp from Stampavie by Sarah Kay 'Sabine watching the snow fall'. Isn't she so sweet standing behind a window watching outside.


I coloured her with Copics and framed it with Nellie's Choice Frame die multi rectangle. I added a sentiment by Whimsy Stamps from the Winter Seals collection. The papers I used for the background are Basic Grey Out of Print 6x6. The border behind the image is die cutted with Magnolia Tilda Lace Die. As an extra accent I added some flowers, put a beautiful paper doily behind the image and added some flat backed pearls.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Karina, it's so beautiful how you have done that window. tfs.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete