This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 24 October 2011

Where's Santa

Hi Copic Fans,

I have another Christmas card to share with you today. I have used this cute little Where's Santa Bildarmarna Stamp . I masked off the stamp with some digital background images. I have a tutorial on my blog if you want to hop over to check out how to do this.




The wooden ornament Crystals were embossed with an irredescent embossing powder so they twinkle in the light.


Aren't they just the sweetest and with the additional elements makes for a beautiful scene don't you think.

Here's the many copics that I used and after I took the photo and returned to my desk I noticed that the C5 and C7 was still on my desk, so they are not in the photo but I definitely used them on the lamp.

Ingredients:-



Full details and the tutorial please visit my Blog.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning as always Tracy. Love your colouring, design and that sweet image.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete