This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Belles and whistles...

Good morning everyone, I had to pop on and show you this stunner of a stamp, she Belles and Whistles Belinda with Teddy, I coloured her with distress inks and used some of the stunning papers from the Kaisercraft Blea and Ivy paper pad the sentiment tag is from the same pad too...I also used some of the new Sew Easy Neutrals Bakers twine and a gorgeous wooden flower from the Flower Fantasy wooden ornaments set...enjoy the rest of your day everyone and if you would like anymore info please pop on over to my blog
Mina xxx

5 comments:

  1. Mina, it is so cute!! Very gentle job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!!! I do like the colours you've used for this one. :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely gorgeous card Mina - love the simple LO. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how soft this card is!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete